a, an, the (articles) | Grammar exercise with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Choose the appropriate article: a, an or the?
- Alps are so beautiful to visit.
- winter of 2010 was cold!
- I just saw opossum in the tree.
- It only costs euro.
- sun rose at 6:28 this morning.
- I only have hour for lunch.
- Tina wants to go to cinema on Friday.
- That is unusual problem.
- Japanese invented new kind of robot.
- I have never been to Netherlands.
- The / a