Active and Passive voice | Exercises with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Form passive voice sentences at the appropriate time:
Ex : This Museum / build / in 1886 → This museum was built (ou has been built) in 1886
1. Sake / make / in Japan
2. The Euro / use / in France
3. The butter / keep / in the fridge
4. The murderer / arrest / policemen / yesterday
5. The injured / take to a hospital / now
6. Workers / soon / replace / robots
7. The emails / send / last week
8. The soccer match / cancel / yesterday
9. German / speak / in Switzerland?
10. My car / repair / at the moment
- Sake is made in Japan.
- The Euro is used in France.
- The butter is kept in the fridge.
- The murderer was arrested (= has been arrested) by policemen yesterday.
- The injured are being taken to a hospital now.
- Workers will soon be replaced by robots.
- The emails were sent (= have been sent) last week.
- The soccer match was canceled (=has been canceled) yesterday.
- Is German spoken in Switzerland?
- My car is being repaired at the moment.