Adjective and adverb | Exercise with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the following sentences with the appropriate adjective or adverb:
Example: She works slow/slowly. → She works slowly.
- I felt relieved to receive this email.
- She answered to the teacher.
- Could you please shut the door ?
- He accepted the invitation .
- Sam spoke to the crowd.
- Tina felt after she lied to her friend.
- It started to rain .
- Is she ill?
- The food here is .
- The old library was destroyed in the fire.
- extremely good