Adjective or adverb? | Exercise with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the following sentences with the appropriate adjective or adverb:
Exemple: She works slow/slowly. → She works slowly.
- He described his house to me.
- Anna speaks English .
- If anything goes , give me a call.
- The sun was shining .
- He talked about himself.
- He had an look on his face when he saw her.
- Why are you always so ?
- This place doesn’t look .
- I was a bit about meeting you.
- The policeman treated the vagrant very .