Adjective or adverb? | Exercise with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the following sentences with the appropriate adjective or adverb:
Exemple: She works slow/slowly. → She works slowly.
- She is a very person.
- Paul thanked Frank for all his help.
- Actually, the dish tasted .
- The hospital was burnt down last year.
- She looked at me when I told her the news.
- The house was in a state.
- I don’t agree with you.
- It was a mess.
- The cold weather is .
- It’s cold today.