Adjective or adverb? | Exercise with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the following sentences with the appropriate adjective or adverb:
Example: She works slow/slowly. → She works slowly.
- That’s the solution to this problem.
- The attack affected tourism.
- They spoke about the company’s future.
- Where can I get a Japanese meal?
- Kevin jumped over the gate .
- He tried to stay .
- It is six o’clock.
- Her English isn’t perfect yet, but it’s good.
- I’m answering all of my emails.
- He could move.