Adjective or adverb? | Exercise with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the following sentences with the appropriate adjective or adverb:
Example: She works slow/slowly. → She works slowly.
- Our new boss is very paid.
- The students sat in the classroom.
- The bar was so that they couldn’t hear each other talk.
- His third album is by far his most .
- Everything had been planned.
- Incidents like this are rare in our country.
- How are you today? Quite .
- The weather changed suddenly and turned .
- You need a change of diet.
- Oliver is a worker. He takes a vacation.
- hard / hardly