Adjectives -ed and -ing | Exercises with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Choose the right adjective:
- She seems about her trip to India.
- You must have found my attitude .
- I saw Tom with another woman. He seemed really .
- I hate this restaurant, their food is .
- His car was in a state.
- Paul is in music.
- I spilled my beer on the floor. It was really .
- There’s been some very news.
- This area of Italy has a climate in June.
- I was absolutely by what I found under his bed.