-ed -ing adjectives | Exercises with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Choose the right adjective:
- I was deeply by this tragic event.
- I went to the swimming pool this morning. I’m now.
- The article was to the French president.
- He was when he saw the dog.
- I would be to hear more.
- That’s a very movie.
- The situation is becoming very .
- I was when I heard the story.
- This meal was a little .
- She looked when I told her I was 18.