Adjectives Exercises with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Fill in the boxes with the following adjectives:
- That’s a meal.
- The sound made by snake is a .
- We enjoyed a dinner.
- He was a friend.
- I felt so when I dropped my glass.
- I can’t sleep on that matress, it’s disgusting!
- He gets when he doesn’t drink his coffee in the morning.
- You look very with that new hat!
- It was a very party, everybody was well dressed and had expensive cars.
- Hay fever gives you a runny nose and eyes.
- The chips were very .
- I was too to learn how to speak spanish.
- The price of hotels in Thailand is relatively .
- The water here is frsh and .