Adverbs of frequency | Exercises with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Where to place frequency adverbs (always, never, hardly, often, rarely, sometimes and usually) in the following sentences:
- We understand him.
- She sport in the evening.
- I tea in the morning.
- My parents strict.
- We fishing at the river.
- I tired.
- She his name.
- Paul doesn’t .
- She has red wine.
- I my lunch at home.
- We could hardly understand him.
- She always does sport in the evening.
- I usually drink tea in the morning.
- My parents are rarely strict.
- We sometimes go fishing at the river.
- I am often tired.
- She can never remember his name.
- Paul doesn’t usually smoke.
- She has never tried red wine.
- I always have my lunch at home.