Articles grammar exercises with answers (a, an, the)
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Choose the appropriate article: a, an or the?
- Paul asked me to go to library.
- She ate whole pie.
- He travels with pair of socks and couple of shirts.
- There is knife in the drawer.
- This man is Einstein of our times.
- Do you have mp3 player?
- There is bridge over Seine in Paris.
- I will go on a cruise down Nile.
- He traveled around the world for year.
- Put spoon on table.
- a / a
- a / the
- the / the