Asking questions in English | Exercises with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Ask questions about the underlined words:
Ex: The students play soccer. → What do the students play?
- They are going home.
- Mr Smith has been living in Paris for five years.
- The store will be closed until next month.
- Richard usually gets up at 7.30 am.
- Every evening grand-mother watches TV.
- He is opening a present.
- The girls are hiding under the table.
- Yesterday Tina and Paul went to the swimming pool.
- The plane is landing at the airport.
- My phone is ringing .
- Where are they going?
- Who has been living in Paris for five years?
- How long will the store be closed? / Until when the store will be closed?
- When does Richard usually get up?
- Who watches TV every evening?
- What is he opening?
- Where are the girls hiding?
- When did Tina and Paul go to the swimming pool?
- Where is the plane landing?
- What is ringing?