Be going to | Exercise with answer (+PDF)
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the sentences with ‘be+going to’ to the present tense:
- Julian (to collect) the books from the library.
- (we/to miss) our train?
- I (not/to sleep) in this dirty bed.
- When (you/to book) the table in the restaurant?
- He (not/to stay) here any longer.
- (the man/to steal) the wallet?
- My parents (not/to paint) the hall in pink.
- Why (they/to work) this Saturday?
- (you/to lay) the table?
- The players (not/to throw) the ball.
- Julian is going to collect the books from the library.
- Are we going to miss our train?
- I’m not going to sleep in this dirty bed.
- When are you going to book the table in the restaurant?
- He is not going to stay here any longer.
- Is the man going to steal the wallet?
- My parents are not going to paint the hall in pink.
- Why are they going to work this Saturday?
- Are you going to lay the table?
- The players are not going to throw the ball.