Comparative of inferiority | Exercise with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Construct sentences including a comparative of inferiority with the given words:
Ex: Paul / small / Sam. → Paul is not as small as Sam.
1 – Mont Blanc / high / Mount Everest.
2 – Australia / populated / China.
3 – She / pretty / her older sister.
4 – This new laptop / fast / my old one.
5 – Silver / heavy / gold.
6 – Canada / hot / Mexico.
7 – Sarah / friendly / her husband.
8 – Sweden / sunny / Thailand.
9 – Her cookies / good / theirs.
10 – This boy / popular / his friend.
- Mont Blanc is not as high as Mount Everest.
- Australia is not as populated as China.
- She’s not as pretty as her older sister.
- This new laptop is not as fast as my old one.
- Silver is not as heavy as gold.
- Canada is not as hot as Mexico.
- Sarah is not as friendly as her husband.
- Sweden is not as sunny as Thailand.
- Her cookies are not as good as theirs.
- This boy is not as popular as his friend.