English Grammar | Mixed prepositions exercise
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the sentences with the correct preposition:
- The movie was so bad we left the end.
- The museum is a few kilometers there.
- I bought many things my stay in Osaka.
- The observatory is situated 600m sea level.
- He wants to find out who was the murder.
- What are you thinking ?
- I spend a lot of time travelling London and Paris.
- His parents are Portugal, but he was born in Brazil.
- Please turn the volume of the radio. I’m getting deaf.
- You must be 16 in order to see the film.