English Vocabulary Exercises | Babies and children
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the sentences with the following words: pregnant | feed | born | newborn | healthy | toys | birth | pregnancy
1. I’m going to stop work when the baby is .
2. Women shouldn’t smoke during .
3. Tina’s staying in hospital for a few more days. It was quite a difficult .
4. Have you heard? Sarah’s again.
5. Looking after a baby is more difficult than you think.
6. I’m exhausted. I have to get up three times every night to the baby.
7. I don’t mind whether it’s a boy or a girl as long as it’s .
8. Don’t forget to bring some for the children to play with.