English Vocabulary Exercises | Feelings and Emotions
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Use the following words to complete the idioms in the sentences below:
nerves | enough | crazy | death | straw
1. Will you please stop interrupting? You‘re driving me
2. Will you shut up? You’rc really getting on my
3. We had just’about of this. My train has been late every day this week.
4. Right, that’s the last . The food was cold, the wine was warm and now they’ve got the bill wrong. I’m going to call the manager and complain.
5. I’m sick to of this. If they ask me to work on Saturday morning again, I’m quitting the job.