English Vocabulary Exercises | Feelings and Emotions
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Use the correct form of these verbs in the sentences below:
laugh | frown | cry | smile | moan
1. Come on, everybody! ! I’m trying to take a picture.
2. When Keith told that story about the time he was stuck in a lift, it was so funny, I couldn’t stop .
3. Diana’s very upset. I can hear her upstairs in her room.
4. It wasn’t a very relaxing holiday. My husband about everything! First it was the hotel, and then it was the rain. Then, when the sun did come out, it was too hot! I wish we’d stayed at home!
5. Why do you keep ? Is something the matter? Are you unhappy about something?