English Vocabulary Exercises | Health Problems
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the following dialogue with the proposed sentences:
1. What’s the matter? > I think I ate my dinner too quickly
2. Maybe we should take the boat. It’s much cheaper than ﬂying.
> Oh no, I’d rather not
3. I think
> Well, why don’t you have a glass of hot lemon and honey and get an early night?
> Well, it’s your own fault. You shouldn’t have opened that second bottle of wine!
5. You look exhausted. You’ve been working too hard recently. If you don’t slow down a
6. Are you all right? You’ve gone as white as a sheet!
> No, I need to sit down. I
- 1 → I’ve got indigestion.
- 2 → I always get seasick.
- 3 → I‘ve caught a cold.
- 4 → I’ve got a bit of a hangover.
- 5 → You’ll make yourself ill.
- 6 → I feel dizzy.