English Vocabulary Exercises | Health Problems
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Match diseases with symptoms:
hay fever | food poisoning | ﬂu | an allergy | measles | bronchitis
1. I’ve got a terrible cough and pains in my chest, and I seem to be constantly short of breath.
2. I feel absolutely awful. My temperature is 41°c, and I’ve got a headache and a runny nose. I’ve or a sore throat – it’s agony every time I swallow.
3. I can’t go near cats. I come out in a horrible red rash.
4. She’s been off school for two weeks now. She’s got a temperature and she’s covered in little red spots. She’s completely lost her appetite – she hasn’t eaten a thing for the last three days.
5. I think it must be something I are. I was sick all night. I still feel sick now and I’ve got a terrible stomach-ache.
6. It’s the same every summer. My eyes get really itchy and I can’t stop sneezing.
- an allergy
- food poisoning
- hay fever