English Vocabulary Exercises | The Five Senses
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Match the two parts of the sentences:
1. Come and smell
2. Come and taste
3. l was just looking at
4. I always listen to
1. Come and smell these roses. Aren’t they lovely?
2. Come and taste this soup. lt’s delicious.
3. l was just looking at your photos of the wedding. They‘re fantastic.
4. I always listen to the radio in the morning.
5. Feel this blouse. Do you think it’s silk?