Exercise on Prepositions | English Grammar
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the sentences with the correct preposition:
- My parents got married 2014.
- The library is the left.
- We’re going Thailand for our holidays.
- We borrowed the bikes our father.
- There is a bridge the lake.
- I saw Paul the train.
- Be nice your sister.
- Let’s meet the morning, not night.
- My friend lives the house the end of the street.
- They are not home the moment.
- in / at
- in /at
- at / at