Exercise on Prepositions | English Grammar
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Choose between in, on, at or nothing (Ø):
- We are leaving 12 o’clock.
- winter, we always go skiing.
- 14th July, 1789, the Storming of the Bastille happened.
- See you next week!
- I’ll be sixteen my next birthday.
- the end of the week, I’m going to Malta.
- He was born May 24th.
- 2012, I went to Thailand.
- What are you doing Wednesday?
- I’ll talk to you a couple of minutes.