Exercises Was Were online (+free PDF)
Click here to download this online exercise about the verb to be at the Past simple (was / were) in PDF.
Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Ask the questions correctly :
- (you / be / tired last night)? → Were you tired last night?
- (the movie / be / good)? →
- (we / be / too fast)? →
- (he / be / a writer when he was young)? →
- (you / be / in the class last tuesday)? →
- (he / be / a good player)? →
- (he / be / on time)? →
- (Tom and Tina / be / at the party)? →
- (They / be / in London)? →
- (where / you / be)? →
- Were you tired last night?
- Was the movie good?
- Were we too fast?
- Was he a writer when he was young?
- Were you in the class last tuesday?
- Was he a good player?
- Was he on time?
- Were Tom and Tina at the party?
- Were they in London?
- Where were you?