Fill in the blanks with prepositions | Exercise + answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the following sentences with the appropriate preposition:
- I don’t agree you.
- This book is very special me.
- Look the man the picture. Who is he?
- The car crashed a fence the other side of the road.
- They apologized the teacher arriving late.
- my opinion, you should wait confirmation before booking your plane ticket.
- I’m tall blond hair and blue eyes.
- Paul is so funny, he’s very good telling jokes.
- I come a small family.
- Match the pictures the names.