Gerund or Infinitive? | Exercise
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Gerund or Infinitive (with or without to)? Choose the right answer:
- Don’t you dare to me like that!
- Do you happen any money with you?
- Do you enjoy ?
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate me.
- I am looking forward to you again soon.
- The song made me .
- What about out tonight?
- He swore never that again.
- How dare you that?
- Do you mind the window?
- It’s no problem you up at 5 o’clock.
- Let them .
- It was rather wicked her like that.
- She got an offer in South Korea.
- Can you see the spider up the wall?
- to have
- to call
- to do
- to threaten
- to work