Grammar exercise | Do or Make
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Choose between Make or Do:
- Have you finished your homework?
- What a mess you’ve ! Can’t you tidy up a bit?
- Could you call the restaurant and a reservation for me?
- My friend me a huge favour and lent me some money.
- Don’t worry about getting everything correct. Just your best.
- He’s somewhere in town arrangements.
- It’s been a pleasure business with you.
- She very badly on the exam, so she’ll have to retake it.
- First, I must a list of all the things I need to do.
- My mother listens to the radio while she the ironing.
- I have to three exams and write a huge essay this term.
- I’ve some changes to the document.
- I’m some research for my thesis at the moment.
- Could I a suggestion? How about going out for dinner?
- Sarah spends ages her hair in the morning.
- You’re not trying hard enough! an effort!
- Hello? I’d like to a credit card payment, please.
- Paul has decided to a course in computing this summer.
- She loved university and lots of friends.
- His business a profit from the beginning.