Exercise on Prepositions | English Grammar
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Choose between in, on, at or nothing (Ø):
- He’s going to visit his parents this month.
- Paul is playing soccer Saturday
- Let’s meet half past 8.
- It’s very hot here the summer.
- He wakes up everyday 8:15.
- My brother’s birthday is the 25th of August.
- Sarah left the middle of the night.
- I don’t like walking alone in the streets night.
- She said she will go to Paris August.
- I’m going to Italy tomorrow.