Homonyms | Exercises with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Homonyms are words that are pronounced the same but have a different meaning. Which word is right for each sentence?
- Can you some cheese for the pizza?
- It’s not healthy to eat too much .
- I was really today.
- Can you come for a second?
- We’re having for dinner tonight.
- What is the number of this product?
- The doctor has many .
- That digs for coal all day.
- Is this book?
- Why does that cat have no ?