Irregular Verbs Worksheets
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the following sentences by putting the verb in brackets in the appropriate form:
- Sarah (say) she was going to the supermarket.
- He (build) his house by himself.
- We (sit) on the floor because they was no chair left for us.
- I always (think) she was kind of creepy.
- Have you (see) my keys? I can’t find them.
- She (forget) to lock the door.
- When he (see) , he got scared and (run) .
- She (keep) a photo of him in her wallet.
- I’ve (make) lasagna for dinner.
- She (quit) smoking when she got pregnant.
- saw / ran