Irregular Verbs Worksheets
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the following sentences by putting the verb in brackets in the appropriate form:
- The old car was (forsake) in the backyard.
- He (hold) the door for me when I was carrying my groceries.
- I’ve (put) the keys on the table.
- She (have) a baby last month.
- I (leave) the house at 8pm
- My parents (give) me a cat for my birthday.
- My feet are (swell) because I’ve been walking all day.
- Who (teach) you how to speak chinese?
- I (know) the answer yesterday.
- I (forget) to buy some eggs.