Irregular Verbs Worksheets
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the following sentences by putting the verb in brackets in the appropriate form:
- It (begin) to snow this morning.
- Tom (ride) a camel in India.
- The boat (sink) very quickly.
- The cat (leap) right into my arms.
- The patient (bleed) too much, the doctors couldn’t save him.
- I (tell) him not to worry about this.
- He (wake) up late this morning.
- The snake (wind) around her leg!
- I (spend) too much money during the last week.
- He (mow) the lawn yesterday?