Mixed prepositions exercise | English Grammar
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the sentences with the correct preposition:
- Paul pointed the mountain.
- The committee is highly satisfied your report.
- Can you swim the lake?
- I don’t care your past.
- I bought many things my stay in Japan.
- Five people died when the car collided a tree.
- What’s Tom complaining ?
- It’s the rules.
- Kevin saw Sam walking her car.
- What are you talking ?