Mixed prepositions exercise | English Grammar
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the sentences with the correct preposition:
- Tons of snakes crawl there.
- The plane flew the clouds.
- Did you hear the accident?
- She comes a poor family.
- Sam came rushing the stairs.
- Let’s divide this money us.
- Don’t worry it. Everything will be fine.
- I will tell one more story my days as a carpenter.
- There were a hundred people at the wedding.
- He really suffers asthma.