Mixed prepositions exercise | English Grammar
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the sentences with the correct preposition:
- Please wait of the house.
- The post office is right the street.
- She sank the surface of the water.
- The bank is a little way this road.
- Her house is just the bus stop.
- I felt the ground moving my feet.
- Canada is located just the USA.
- The bank worker is standing the counter.
- His horse jumped the fence.
- He felt dizzy and had to lean the wall for support.
- I keep a flashlight my bed.
- I looked the box but couldn’t find it.
- There is a big park my school.
- There is a bridge the two shores
- She sat him on the bus.
- He threw the keys the table.
- We walked the lake.
- He divided the apples the three of us.
- Tom has a scar just his left eye.
- How many passengers were the Titanic?
- next to