Mixed prepositions exercise | English Grammar
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the sentences with the correct preposition:
- I’m a little confused her reaction.
- You’re not jealous him, are you?
- Eating vegetables is good you.
- They were always very good me.
- The people of Syria are tired civil war and suffering.
- You are getting married? I’m so happy you!
- She was dressed red.
- We can be justly proud our achievements.
- He’s really good basketball.
- I’m a bit nervous flying to Paris by myself.