Object pronouns | Exercises for beginners
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
By which object pronoun can we replace the underlined words in the following sentences?
- The neighbor always gives his dogs a lot of food.
- I am showing my books to my little sister.
- The children are cleaning their rooms.
- My aunt is writing a letter to Thomas.
- I don’t know the answer.
- Tina is giving Sarah a present.
- Open the window, please.
- Can you see the policement from here?
- The books are for Kevin.
- Can you help my brother and me, please?