Past simple or Past perfect exercises PDF (1/2)
Click here to download this exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
You can see exercise 2 here.
Choose the right tense (past simple ou past perfect).
- The wind away the magazines that I on the garden table.
- The teacher the essays that his students .
- The girls at the pictures that they the day before.
- The wind blew away the magazines that I had left on the garden table.
- The teacher corrected the essays that his students had written.
- The girls laughed at the pictures that they had taken the day before.