Past Simple Tense – Grammar Exercises
Click here to download this exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Put the verbs in past simple tense :
- We for Paris yesterday. (leave)
- My friend (travel) to Japan last year.
- I (live) with my grandparents when I was a child.
- We (work) the whole night.
- She (spend) the whole day working at the mall.
- We (play) video games for an hour.
- Our team (win) the rugby trophy last year.
- you not (receive) my letter?
- She (not know) what she was supposed to do.
- The dog (enter) the room when I was sleeping.
- Did you not receive
- did not know