Personal pronouns | Exercises with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Choose the correct pronoun between her, him, it, them and us:
- If you see a good opportunity, just take .
- ‘Nick looks so happy. His parents offered a car for his birthday!’
- ‘Where did you put my old magazines?’ ‘I threw away.’
- ‘Have you seen the latest Iron Man movie!’ ‘Yes, I have already seen !’
- ‘My sister is really kind. I like very much.’
- I don’t need help to fix my computer. I can do by myself.
- ‘Have you met Paul and Kevin?’ ‘No, I have never met .’
- We had so much fun at the beach! I wish you had come with.
- You should take your friends to the train station. Don’t let go by taxi.
- ‘Why is she insulting Jimmy?’ ‘Because she hates ‘