Personal pronouns | Exercises with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Find the appropriate object pronouns in the answers to the following questions:
Do you live with your parents? → Yes, I live with them.
How often do you talk to your father? → I talk to him every night.
- Do you play with your brother? → No, I don’t play with .
- Do you want to watch a movie with Jim and I? → Yes, I want to watch a movie with .
- Do your friends like you? → Yes, they like .
- How often do you brush your teeth? → I brush twice a day.
- Do your grandparents visit you? → Yes, they visit often.
- Where do you buy your groceries? → I buy at the supermarket.
- Do you like spiders? → No, I don’t like .
- When do you visit your grandfather? → I visit on Saturday.
- Do your friends like Maggie? → Yes, they like .
- Do you believe in ghosts? → No, I don’t believe in .