Possessive adjectives exercises for beginners
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Find the right possessive adjective:
- Ex: Where are (you) friends now? → Where are your friends now?
- Here is a postcard from (I) friend Dees.
- The clothes belong to Peter. It’s (he) clothes.
- She lives in England now with (she) family.
- Susan and Peter have invited me to (they) party.
- Are (you) friends coming tonight?f(she
- A wolf was here. These are (it) footprints.
- She goes to school with (she) brother.
- I give (I) sandwich to John.
- There’s a snake in (we) garden.
- (They) grandmother is very kind