Possessive pronouns | Exercises with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Find the right possessive pronoun:
Ex: This hat belongs to my sister – it’s . → it’s hers.
- That truck belongs to my aunt and uncle. That truck is .
- The leaf belongs to the plant – it is .
- The food belongs to us – it is .
- The house belongs to them. It is .
- This bicycle belongs to my neighbor Paul. This bicycle is .
- This scarf belongs to my aunt Tina. This scarf is .
- These shoes belong to my mother. These shoes are .
- The computer belongs to me – it’s .
- The bikes belong to me and my sister – they’re .
- The cars belong to you – they’re .
- This book belongs to my brother – it’s .
- The phone belongs to me – it’s .
- The plane belongs to me and my father – it’s .
- This box belongs to my mother – it’s .
- Those cookies belong to my sister’s friends. Those cookies are .