Possessive pronouns | Exercises with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Reminder: the possessive pronouns in English are: my, your, his, her (singular) our, your, their (plural)
Find the right possessive pronoun:
Ex: This hat belongs to my sister – it’s . → it’s hers.
- The toys belong to you. They’re .
- Sorry I’m late. I met a friend of on my way to the office.
- The shoes belong to me. They’re .
- These luggage belong to you and your wife. These luggage are .
- The car belongs to you. It’s .
- The books belong to her. They are .
- The pencil belongs to him. It’s .
- The bottle belongs to you. It’s .
- The cigarettes belong to my friends. It’s .
- The furniture belongs to my mother. It is .
- That book belongs to those kids. That book is .
- This phone belongs to you. This phone is .
- This apartment belongs to me and my cousin. This apartment is .
- That pillow belongs to me. That pillow is .
- My cat has a new toy. The toy is .