Possessive pronouns | Exercises with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Find the right answer:
- The house belongs to me – it’s house.
- The house belongs to me – it’s .
- This watch belongs to Jim – it’s .
- This camera belongs to my mother – it’s camera.
- This camera belongs to my mother – it’s .
- The cat belongs to me and my cousin – it’s dog.
- The books belong to me and my brother – they’re .
- The keys belong to you – they’re .
- The phone belongs to you – it’s phone.
- The bicycles belong to my friends – they’re bicycles.