Prepositions exercise | English Grammar
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the sentences with the correct preposition (or nothing = Ø):
- We always eat fish Thursdays.
- I’ll see you five minutes.
- I saw her last week.
- Is Sam going to the cinema today?
- I’ll come by the evening.
- I’m planning to go swimming this afternoon.
- I spoke to him the beginning of the month.
- I am going home very soon.
- Kevin went bed.
- I saw Sarah on the street yesterday.