Present perfect tense exercises with answers printable
Click here to download this exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Ask questions about the undelined part :
Exemple: She has drunk a lot of beer. → What has she drunk?
- They have watched a movie at home. → ?
- Tom has eaten two pizzas. → ?
- You have read this book a hundred times. → ?
- Simon has cooked dinner. → ?
- Sam has received an email. → ?
- Where have they watched a movie?
- How many pizzas has Tom eaten?
- How often have you read this book?
- Who has cooked dinner?
- What has Sam received?