Present simple or Present perfect continuous (2/2)
Click here to download this exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the following sentences with present simple or present perfect continuous tense:
- Wendy sometimes mangas. (to read)
- We never TV in the morning. (to watch)
- Listen! Sam in the bathroom. (to sing)
- My brother usually in the kitchen. (to help)
- My mum breakfast now. (to make)
- They often the kitchen. (to clean)
- Look! The girls home. (to come)
- Every day his father for a walk. (to go)
- I with my sister at the moment. (to chat)
- Mice cheese. (to eat)
- Wendy sometimes reads mangas.
- We never watch TV in the morning.
- Listen! Sam is singing in the bathroom.
- My brother usually helps in the kitchen.
- My mum is making breakfast now.
- They often clean the kitchen.
- Look! The girls are coming home.
- Every day his father goes for a walk.
- I am chatting with my sister at the moment.
- Mice eat cheese.