Present simple or Present continuous
Click here to download this exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the following sentences with present simple or present continuous tense:
- Wendy sometimes mangas. (to read)
- We never TV in the morning. (to watch)
- Listen! Sam in the bathroom. (to sing)
- My brother usually in the kitchen. (to help)
- My mum breakfast now. (to make)
- They often the kitchen. (to clean)
- Look! The girls home. (to come)
- Every day his father for a walk. (to go)
- I with my sister at the moment. (to chat)
- Mice cheese. (to eat)
- Wendy sometimes reads mangas.
- We never watch TV in the morning.
- Listen! Sam is singing in the bathroom.
- My brother usually helps in the kitchen.
- My mum is making breakfast now.
- They often clean the kitchen.
- Look! The girls are coming home.
- Every day his father goes for a walk.
- I am chatting with my sister at the moment.
- Mice eat cheese.