Simple Present Tense Negative | Exercise with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the sentences with the negative form of the simple present tense:
- The children (be/not) tired.
- Tina (have/not) any brothers or sisters.
- I (drink/not) alcohol.
- She (like/not) snails.
- I (be/not) from Spain.
- The children are not tired.
- Tina has not got any brothers or sisters.
- I do not drink alcohol.
- She does not like snails.
- I am not from Spain.